Overview Taste some of Georgia's best wines during this private full-day tour to the Kakheti wine region from Tbilisi. Learn about the traditional Georgian way of making wines in clay vessels through visits and indulge in three tastings at different wineries. Stop in Badiauri village and sample traditional Georgian bread; explore the town of Sighnaghi, an ancient town backed by the inspiring Caucasus Mountains, and try your hand at preparing Churchkhela, a traditional dessert. Traditional Georgian lunch in a family-owned winery completes this full-day experience.
• Multiple winery and cellar visits to taste some of Georgia's best wines,
• fermented traditionally Learn about the Kakheti region and its wine-producing traditions
• Traditional Georgian lunch and tasting at a local winery Private hotel pickup and drop-off included;
• airport pickup optional at additional fee
Departure & Return
Traveler pickup is offered We pick up from any hotel, guesthouse or private flat within Tbilisi
• Shota Rustaveli Tbilisi International Airport, Tbilisi Georgia
Drop off at centrally located hotel/flat
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.